Saturday, April 19, 2014

Schwinn Paramount P13 Deluxe 1964 All Chrome

1964 Schwinn Paramount P13 Deluxe with original all-chrome finish, original decals.  This bike is about as nice and original as they come.  Equipped with Weinmann Vainqueur brakes, Weinmann tubular rims, Maes handlebar, Titan Stem, Campagnolo old Record derailleurs, Brooks Professional saddle, Campagnolo record headset, hubs, seat post, bottom bracket, Campagnolo 151 bcd crankset, Regina chain and freewheel.

























1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    Robinets de Cuisine

    ReplyDelete