Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cinelli Model B

I picked this Cinelli Model B up at the Classic Rendezvous swap meet in Greensboro, NC.  She's a beauty under all that dirt and rust, just you watch.  The bike is built with some funky parts including the steel cottered Stronglight crank, Universal 61's, Cinelli Giro d' Italia bars and old-logo 1A stem, Unica saddle and Nitor seat post, green label Fiamme rims, Campy Velox rear derailleur, and Gran Sport hubs.  Some stuff will stay but some will go.  I am estimating the date of the frame at about 1967 or so.  I will include more pics at a later date, once I work my Mojo on her.





















1 comment:

  1. It looks like the head badge is made of aluminium, did that appear earlier on Model B than SC?

    The oldest SC I have seen with a aluminium badge dates from 1972.

    ReplyDelete