Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Early 1980's Guerciotti

I haven't posted for a while.  We have put together a new photo set up.  I think it is better than the brown couch.  This is my early 1980's Guerciotti equipped with a Campagnolo Super Record pantographed group.  The bike is in N.O.S. condition with original paint and decals.  Note the milled crank, pantographed shifters, tri-color brake calipers, cool Guerciotti panto seat post, Alamarc leather covered Cinelli bars, pantographed Cinelli stem, and GP4's laced to high flange hubs.  This bike is basically as-found.
















1 comment:

  1. This is one. Hot. Bike. I have just started refurbishing a Guerciotti and this has to be the nicest one I've seen, and with such beautiful components! Lucky you – quite a find!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete